gnump3d-devel

Re: [Gnump3d-devel] searching by tag

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] searching by tag
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:28:17 +0000

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 11:20:23AM -0600, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Ok, I'll go that way then.

  Coolbeans :)

> If I make this change do I have to mess with all the different themes
> too?

  Not directly, the only think that you'll need to touch is the code
 to process the search; and at least one of the templates.

  If you modify the search code I'll happily spend the time to update
 the rest of the themes.

  You will only need to change the form layout in templates/*/search.html,
 and optionally the matching results page - if you wish to change the
 way the results are laid out.

  (I've thought it might be nice to duplicate the search form on the
 results page in the form of a "search again" section, but nobody ever
 said anything about it so I figured it wasn't a high priority change).

Steve
---
Edinburgh System Administrator : Linux, UNIX, Windows
Looking for an interesting job : http://www.steve.org.uk/