[Gnump3d-users] Help with the Random Feature

From: King George
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Help with the Random Feature
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 17:56:51 -0500

I'm running 2.9 on a SuSE 9.0 machine, with the default install of
PERL.  The problem is that No matter how many times I (or anyone else)
hit's the random button, we're always given the same songs.

If I stop and restart the service, and hit random again, I get a fresh
batch, but then that one stays there until I restart the service
again.

This is getting a bit tiring, and because I'm not very bright, I
require some assistance with it.

Thanks