Re: [Gnump3d-users] Feature request for "Song" variable and reverse sort

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Feature request for "Song" variable and reverse sort order
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 00:05:58 +0000

  It is also worth noting that only two people have CVS commit access
 right now.

  I do not intend to be dictatory, however I feel it is reasonable
 to only give access to people who have contributed at least one
 (non-typo-fixing) patch.

  To date most developers appear to submit one patch to fix a bug
 they see, then disappear.

  If that changes commit access is just a couple of mouse-clicks
 away, and people are welcome to ask for it once they've submitted
 something.

  I just mention that while it was on my mind .. :)

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/