Re: [Gnump3d-users] Cant play mp3's with special chars

From: kracker
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Cant play mp3's with special chars
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 02:42:37 -0500

Hey Stan,

I had a similar problem with audio file name back in 2005.

This is a topic which thankfully has been covered a _lot_ other f/oss
developers so there are a number of solutions available.

The only difference between our situations was that for me, I was
moving files from Windows/XP to GNU/Linux and trying to clean up file
names.

We were talking about possible solution to rename a large number of
audio file filenames  based on a set of conf file style guidelines
back in 05/2005, checkout this thread from the archives:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnump3d-users/2005-05/msg00017.html

//kracker
311 - Beyond the Gray Sky