Re: [GNUnet-developers] NTRU

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] NTRU
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 21:22:57 +0200

Putting on my maintainer hat, I should say that I do not think this is
an issue we as GNU should worry about. The NTRU patent situation has
been discussed internally within GNU before and I don't recall anybody
raising a serious problem with it as such. We did worry that the
NTRU-license will prevent practical deployment of NTRU to strengthen
TLS, but that's not our concern here.  -Christian