Re: [GNUnet-developers] anonbib

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] anonbib
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 11:46:08 +0000

> I am currently going through our .bib file with a newer python application.
> This showed more remaining errors (This time: with the linenumber, much
> faster)
> and I am confident that simply using something which makes use of for example
> pybtex will be easier to maintain.

I decided to continue with anonbib.
However I will apply fixes lint complains about and parts I complain about,
so that it is easier to maintain. We might lose the ability to just merge
from anonbib, but before we had git we also had our ways to merge remote
code ;)
The code in anonbib works, but it works just for them, their .bib file.
For now I just care to make it work for out .bib which is different
from theirs by content.