Re: Is there a reason why GNUnet forcefully sends a message of type 6?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: Is there a reason why GNUnet forcefully sends a message of type 6?
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 00:00:12 +0200

Hi Alessio,

I'm pretty sure that we don't actually ever send the REQUEST_AGPL
messages to services. So if you got one, that suggests that either your
transmission was somehow wrong (i.e. wrong length, maybe
big-endian/little-endian issue?) or you have some memory corruption in
your service. At least I would be very surprised if it was actually
related to "someone" really sending you a REQUEST_AGPL...

Happy hacking!

Christian