Re: GNUnet 0.13.0 released

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: GNUnet 0.13.0 released
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 18:13:04 +0200

You are correct.

I think our usual policy is to only also post on info-gnu for major releases.
Which this one coincidentally is. So I just forgot ;)
This is not done automatically, I hand-craft those mails :)
Our RSS is linked to https://planet.gnu.org, so I don't think dissemination in
the GNU sphere is that bad though.

BR