Re: I think I have fixed it somehow.

From: David Barksdale
Subject: Re: I think I have fixed it somehow.
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 08:33:58 -0600

I don't understand how swapping htonl with ntohl made any difference,
they are the same function. If you're on a big-endian system they both
do nothing, if you're on a little-endian system they both swap byte
order, you'd have to be on some insane "middle-endian" system where one
rotates left and the other rotates right for them to do different things.