Bug Tracker: organisation?

From: Willow Liquorice
Subject: Bug Tracker: organisation?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 17:55:17 +0100

Hello,

I'm a bit curious about how the bug tracker is organised, and who can do what, because, outside of the roadmap, I'm not sure about how well-organised the issues are. The tags certainly look quite cluttered, and there seem to be a few users that seem to open unrelated issues which stink of fraud.

How many people can manage issues on the bug tracker? I'm willing to take up some of the slack in keeping it organised, if that's OK with everyone.

        - Willow