Re: Attacking the documentation monster

From: Martin Schanzenbach
Subject: Re: Attacking the documentation monster
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 10:44:20 +0000

Hi all,

I created a new separate repo here for the new handbook format:
https://git.gnunet.org/gnunet-handbook.git
As you can see, I have decided to use markdown instead of rst.

We can include it as as submodule for gnunet.git when the time comes.
I have already "translated" some of the chapters from the old handbook,
but I do not want a 1:1 copy as we should use this chance to improve it.
You can see the current state here:
https://docs.gnunet.org/doc-ng

It is integrated with CI so it should always be up to date.
We will integrate the work by Willow asap.
If you want to tackle any parts and improve them, feel free to send us
patches/diffs.
As it is now markdown, it should be quite easy to contribute.

BR
Martin

Excerpts from Willow Liquorice's message of 2022-05-24 22:19:38 +0100: