Re: Freeze for release.

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: Freeze for release.
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:54:36 +0200

Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote (Tue, 12 Jun 2001 20:51:01 -0600):
> I've also frozen gui, xgps, and xdps for a 0.7.0 release. To make
> changes that will go into this release (bug fixes, minor features that
> are part of the task list) make sure you retrieve the correct branch
> from CVS. To check out the branch:

Hi,

just a comment. It is IMHO *critical* for the success of GS that all latest
packages are compatible to each other. Last time I installed LaunchPad 1.0.1
from scratch - which did not work with gui/xgps 0.6.8 (by then the most up to
date version of xgps). This definitly should never be the case.

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.nice.ch/~phip/