Gorm pre-pre-alpha deb

From: Frederico S. Munoz
Subject: Gorm pre-pre-alpha deb
Date: 01 Dec 2001 08:02:30 +0000

Hi all,

I pulled an all-nighter and uploaded the promised Gorm deb.

See http://people.debian.org/~fsmunoz/index.html fot the apt lines and
general comments; also do read the README.Debian that comes with the
package (for those in non-Debian systems just apply the diff to the
original tarball).

I'm aware that there is still much to do - I would say that the more
dificult parts are yet to be done, but several of them are not
directly technical, are more a general strategy thing.

WARNING: the deb uses /opt/GNUstep to avoid the destruction of current
installations of Gorm (well, and because it's the way I have it). If
you don't what this just do apt-get source --build gorm (it will then
make a deb that will install in whatever your GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT was
at the moment).

I'm not worried about the location or the dependencies
though... that's pretty simple.

I'm off to bed now :)

cheers,

fsm