GNUstep Prerelease

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: GNUstep Prerelease
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 09:13:56 -0600

I was planning on making pre-release versions of gnustep-make, base, gui, and back in about a week.

However, due to a bug in gdomap, I'll probably make a pre-release version of make and base in less than 24 hours.

After the prerelease version, I'll 'freeze' the the source so you can continue to make changes to the main line. Only bug fixes and minor changes will go into the release versions.

It's probably unlikely, but if you were planning on making any major changes to gnustep-make or base, please let me know NOW. For gui and back, you have about a week to get any big changes you want into the source.

Thanks.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you