Re: project goal Re: Release schedule

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: project goal Re: Release schedule
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 22:53:54 +0200

Nicolas Roard wrote:
Package Management ??what's the relation
with GNUstep ? it's a distribution-related program. And, we have anyway a
good (very good) thing with our system of app bundles -- anything embedded
in the app bundle, multiple languages, even multiples architectures ...

Just walked over an example on how users look at desktop environments:

  http://www.linuxworld.com/2003/0219.petreley.html
  http://www.linuxworld.com/2003/0228.petreley.html

You should take an outside perspective and try to take a realistic perspective on how GNUstep fits into such a comparison, since this will be required if you want to become a third one.

Greetings
  Helge