Re: [RFC] Header organization GNUstepBase

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: [RFC] Header organization GNUstepBase
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 00:22:41 +0200

Am Freitag, 01.08.03 um 12:35 Uhr schrieb Richard Frith-Macdonald:

If you look at Apples headers, you will often see classes with no ivars, wheras we have loads of ivars in the interfaces we declare in our headers.

It's just a wild guess, but they might have a little script which removes the ivars when installing the headers.

When GNUstep starts to be used not only by GNUstep enthusiasts but by "average" commercial developers, too, hiding the implementation details will become more important.

Cheers,
Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/