NSTask/NSFileManager on MinGW

From: Wim Oudshoorn
Subject: NSTask/NSFileManager on MinGW
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:06:23 +0100

It seems that on windows .bat files are not seen as executable.
(NSFileManager logic).  For consistency with shell scripts under Unix,
it might be better to consider .bat files as executable.

For this to work, NSTask needs to start .bat files as
cmd /c xxx.bat.

So any conceptual problems with this?

Also, there might be a better way to start .bat files, but I am not
really at home with the windows programming API so I don't know.

Wim Oudshoorn.