Re: [RFC] Text Input Management System (5)

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: [RFC] Text Input Management System (5)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:19:26 +0700

From: Kazunobu Kuriyama <address@hidden>
Could be... But I'm afraid that it would deprive the end-users of
their time.  It looks the end-users have to install IIIMF by themselves
(plus a conversion server if necessary).  Can we expect that distros
adopting IIIMF significantly increases in number in the near future? Perhaps, any decision depends on an answer to it.

At present, I think writing a adopter/wrapper class for IIIMF servers
would be helpful to others, though. But the given information is not enough to convince me of doing it right now. If someone would like to do it, I definitely welcome it. Do you?

Actually I've planned to do the deeper research after I finish xcb-back
(which will be after cairo-back). If nobody takes the task yet. So do whatever
you want. I just want to make sure that you know about it. If I am not happy
with it I will offer another choice later.