Re: nsbutton question

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: Re: nsbutton question
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 05:53:46 -1000

Hmm, the Cocoa docs, (not OS) say that this should give the behavior you are looking for....

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/ ApplicationKit/ObjC_classic/Classes/NSButton.html#//apple_ref/occ/cl/ NSButton

Chad

On Apr 27, 2004, at 4:38 AM, reuss wrote:

[This is an email copy of a Usenet post to "gnu.gnustep.help"]

The only problem with your solution is that the button does not stay
pushed, but only highlighted as in gorm button inspector and I would like
to see a real pushed in button. Any clue?