GNUstep in 2004

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: GNUstep in 2004
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 09:30:37 +0100

Hi Steppers,

Firstly, let me wish you only the best to the New Year 2005.

Inspired by my work, I tried to do small statistics from GNUstep CVS.
Here is small report of random chosen combinations:

http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/Stats/GNUstep_CVS_report_2004.pdf

If you look here:

http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/Stats/

... there is an OpenOffice "source file" for the PDF where you can do
data rotations as you like (rightclick on the pilot table and change the
layout). If you like to create new view on the data, go to the "Source"
tab and create new pilot table (Data -> Data Pilot -> Start).

In the directory you can also find a shell script with instructions how
to get the history information and how to convert it to a CSV file that
you can import in the OpenOffice or Excel or another spreadsheet
application.

Best regards,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi