Re: GNUstep on Cygwin

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep on Cygwin
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:37:47 -0600

On Apr 4, 2005, at 5:30 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

I wanted to test Richards latest changes for Windows, so I booted up my XP and updated to the CVS code of GNUstep and tried to compile. Thi sfailed in base , du to a duplicated export from the library. As you can sse from the attached export file this complain from dlltool is true, Some sympolbs are exported twice as they come from different sources.

NSObjectMapKeyCallBacks appears doubled coming from the main directory and the unix run-loop subdirectory. I know that this problem will go away as we will be able to use the new make code for Cygwin, but it seems worthwhile to correct what ever we do wrong for now.

Does this patch fix it?