Re: GUI/back changes in CVS

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: GUI/back changes in CVS
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:33:27 -0400

On Jul 8, 2005, at 8:17 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

I just added changes to GUI and back that will in the end allow pattern
images for GNUstep and the new MacOSX composite operator that uses an
addtional alpha value. I wanted these changes to go into the next
release as this will break binary compatibility between GUI and back. I
have tested this change with xlib. It would be great, if somebody could
test it before the release with art and winlib.

Is there an easy way to test it? Is there something in the new test suite that exercises this facility?