Development machines

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Development machines
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:29:04 -0600

I'd like to put together a list of machines that people regularly test/develop GNUstep on. These would be any machine you have regular access to and can provide patches for problems and/or provide sufficient information that anyone who does not have access to the machine could fix the problem.

Just being able to provide a bug report is not typically enough to make this list, but you can provide me the names of those machines as well.

A canonical name or something like Debian/i386 would be good.

Thanks.