Re: Image Framework without AppKit

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Image Framework without AppKit
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:02:41 -0700

On 2005-11-17 08:24:53 -0700 David Wetzel <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi folks,

as you might know, Apple has a WOImageInfo class in WebObjects. [1]

You can get width and height from a image.

Is there something simelar available without adding too many dependencies?

I've always wanted something like that. But I don't know where to put it (without duplicating code and dependancies). Maybe a bundle in gnustep-gui - so you would have to install gui, but it would not link to the library.