WildMenus and layering...

From: Jiva DeVoe
Subject: WildMenus and layering...
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:50:18 -0400

I've done some hacking on WildMenus as some of you already know (http://www.random-ideas.net/Blog/19) that said, one of my beefs is that the top menu is always letting windows from the window manager get maximized underneath it. What do I need to do with the code to prevent this from happening? I am guessing that I need to set some kind of special property on the window used for the menu. What I'd like is for it to work like the panels from GNOME etc... so when an app is maximized it does not go behind the panel/menu.

Anyone?

Thx in advance.