Re: gnustep-make experiment

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: gnustep-make experiment
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:09:41 -0800

On 2007-02-10 17:35:44 -0800 Nicola Pero <address@hidden> wrote:

I like the idea of your patch, so I rewrote the shell script and committed it.

Thanks!

so can we change everything to

GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES ?= $(shell gnustep-config.sh GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

or something like the makefile include path, (though i prefer the above)

this was the original intention of my patch, to make it possible to not set any GNUstep
specific environment variables and just have make work.

I understand that now makefiles *CAN* but will it be the standard practice