Re: Changes to graphic context handling

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Changes to graphic context handling
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:47:25 -0700

On Feb 28, 2007, at 4:20 AM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

Why do this? One reason is of course to follow the change that Apple has done for OS 10.4. With our current setup we could not implement many of
the methods on the class NSGraphicsContext nor some on NSView. Another
reason is to get rid of the strange way we currently set up the gstate
of a window, but this is a rather private reason. :-)

Can you point me to the documentation on some of these changes? You idea sounds good, I just wanted to catch up on what's been going on with Mac OS X...