Re: Window managers

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Re: Window managers
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 12:34:27 +1000

Hi

Sorry, realised I left a debugging message in that patch I sent. It should be removed unless you like flooded console windows ;-)

Regards
Chris

Christopher Armstrong wrote:
I have been sitting on some code to fix black windows on Windows (please note the capitalisation carefully) and a fix for a problem where mouse up events don't get sent when the mouse is released outside of a GNUstep window. A patch is attached; please test with GNUstep window decorations turned OFF. There is also a (partial, "seems to work") fix for incorrect backbuffer blitting after a resize.