GNUstep Google SoC applications

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: GNUstep Google SoC applications
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:55:38 -0600

Thanks to all the students for all your GNUstep applications to the Google SoC, and congratulations to the students who were accepted. This was the first year that GNUstep participated in SoC. We really had no idea how things worked, so sorry if the communication was poor. Please try to apply next year and tell all your friends - the more applications we get, the more students get accepted!