Re: Themeing

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Re: Themeing
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 18:56:07 +1000

Hi

I'm currently trying to theme button images (e.g. "NSRadioButton" or "NSSwitch"). I've noticed the NSButtonImageSource stuff in gnustep-gui and the "ThemeImages" directory stuff in GSTheme.m, but I'm not sure how these work, or how to use them. I'm guessing they're a bit incomplete but I'm still not certain how they are intended to be implemented.

Does anyone have some hints on what is happening with this? Does it need further work?

Regards
Chris