Re: Button Cell Images

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Re: Button Cell Images
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:28:39 +1000

Hi

Gregory John Casamento wrote:
GNUstep has this class as well... it's in GSNibCompatibility.m. I wrote it originally as part of the keyed-nib decoding mechanism in GNUstep.
I wrote it to model the behavior I was seeing on Mac OS X.  WHY Apple chose to
do it this way I'm not quite certain, but it is one of the classes which is
read and unarchived during nib processing and, thus, needed to be present.

I didn't know about that version of it but thanks for pointing it out. I was actually talking about the version in SVN under NSButtonImageSource.m that is present but doesn't appear to be compiled as part of gnustep-gui. I'm not entirely sure how this one was intended to work.

Regards
Chris