Re: GNUstep Testfarm Results

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep Testfarm Results
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:15:36 -0600

On Oct 8, 2007, at 12:56 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

I had a look at this problem and it is the same that Riccardo reported
in bug #21279. I had hoped to resolve it by the patch I applied and
Riccardo reported it as resolved today, but this compilation should have happened after my patch and it still failed. Any idea what is going on here?

I think the machine is having troubles connecting to svn to get updates. I'll have to look into it.