Re: Release Policy

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Release Policy
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:07:01 -0700

On Nov 8, 2007, at 12:28 AM, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

For clarity, a summary of what I think the unstable/stable distinction is/should be.

On a related note. It appears that the gui release will rely on base >= 1.15.1 I know gui is still not at 1.0.0, so one might expect gui to rely on the latest base release (and I wasn't planing on making stable gui releases until we are a 1.0). Are there any plans to make a gui 1.0 release?