Re: gnustep on windows

From: Xavier Glattard
Subject: Re: gnustep on windows
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 22:27:44 +0000 (UTC)

Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer <at> gmx.de> writes:

> This looks rather nice and it shows that I was wrong, there is a bit
> more X specific code inside of CairoContext. Did you get this code to
> work? I remember that there was also some complicated extension needed
> for the configure script, wasn't it?
>
> And you did forget to add the header files
>
> Cheers,
> Fred

You're so right :-)
The fixed zip file is online. It has to be unzipped in the back (or back/trunk)
directory.

No need for a special configure script : the current one is fine.
I pushed the 'complicated extensions' in the repository a long time ago.
Just in case :-)

This code partialy worked : i can remember some smooth text in a menu.
Cairo on glitz did not work.

You made many changes in the cairo backend : i can get my code work now. But it
is build.

Regards

Xavier