Re: Release critical bug in NSToolbarItem

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Release critical bug in NSToolbarItem
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:00:34 +0100

Le 10 mars 08 à 09:31, Fred Kiefer a écrit :

Thank you for this long explanation. I will keep it in case I do more
changes on NSToolbar.
Could you please test, whether a tool bar after my change still behaves
as expected in all relevant cases?
I tried to run the example code your pointed me to (Thank you for that
as well!), but this horribly fails with issues that seem unrelated to my
change.

ok. I'll test it and let you know about my findings. Thanks for working out a fix for this toolbar issue.

Cheers,
Quentin.