Re: Fast enumeration

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Fast enumeration
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:25:47 +0000

On 28 Jan 2009, at 12:16, David Chisnall wrote:

On 28 Jan 2009, at 12:08, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

and remove the spurious change to NSProcessInfo.m which was also in the patch.

Ah, I forgot that was in there. It's not entirely spurious - GNUStep-base doesn't build on FreeBSD without it.

So why not?
It's not present on all systems, so we can't include it unconditionally, but we *do* include it if configure was able to find it.
So what breakage of configure on FreeBSD causes it to not be found?
It would be good to have that fixed.