[Urgent] GNUstep at Google Summer of Code'2009

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: [Urgent] GNUstep at Google Summer of Code'2009
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 00:00:13 +0100

According to

http://code.google.com/soc/

there is not much time left until applications are accepted:

Welcome to the home page for the Google Summer of Code program!
.
.
.
We will begin accepting applications from mentoring organizations on March 9, 2009. In the interim, you can peruse our 2009Frequently Asked Questions page. Please subscribe to the Google Open Source Blog or the Google Summer of Code Discussion Group to keep abreast of the latest announcements.

Therefore I have created the following wiki page:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Summer_Of_Code_2009

and hope now that this mail results in a fruitful discussion and volunteers who take care for GNUstep at Google Summer of Code'2009

Thanks,

        Lars