Re: [Urgent] GNUstep at Google Summer of Code'2009

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: [Urgent] GNUstep at Google Summer of Code'2009
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 17:08:36 +0100

Le 6 mars 09 à 00:00, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf a écrit :

According to

http://code.google.com/soc/

there is not much time left until applications are accepted:
[snip]
Therefore I have created the following wiki page:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Summer_Of_Code_2009

and hope now that this mail results in a fruitful discussion and volunteers who take care for GNUstep at Google Summer of Code'2009

I just took a look at this page, there is currently a single section with GNUstep ideas… How should we organize it? Four standalone sections with GNUstep, Étoilé, GAP and OpenGroupware or should we list them among the current GNUstep ideas? Is it necessary to replicate ideas from Étoilé SoC page on this page or can we just put a link to <http://etoileos.com/dev/projects/> ?

We could also put the GNUstep ideas on a separate page and just list the four projects on the main one with links to their respective page with SoC ideas.

Also who is going to be in charge of the joint application? Someone from GNUstep? That sounds likely since it's the umbrella project for the application.

Cheers,
Quentin