Re: NSSound Reimplementation

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: NSSound Reimplementation
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:26:27 -0500

The discussion seems to have settled a little, so I'll go ahead and ask the question... what approach should I be taking here?  I really do not have the know-how to chime in, and because of that will go with whatever is decided.  What Richard did with NSOperations seems easy enough, is that the direction we're going with?  I'm hearing a lot of stuff but nothing seems to be definite/written in stone.

David:
It's not that I don't want to try llvm/clang out, it's just that I don't have time!  Start in September I'll have even less time (starting grad school).  I'm trying my best to get this code out so I can at least have 1 - 1.5 months of bug hunting until I will be forced into a maintenance mode.  I'd really like to be able to try a lot of this stuff out, but I just can't, sorry.

Thanks
Stefan