Re: Changes I've been thinking of...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Changes I've been thinking of...
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 22:39:39 +0200

Hey,

As a new user I ahve to say I have been trying to use GNUstep for a while
but two weeks ago I found the time to compile and install everything.
So for a new user is not easy to get GNUstep, there are tw problems:
- Distributions don't have a good support, I am usign fedora and I have to
built everything from scratch no packages at all.

Richard Stonehouse provides them.

I used to provide source-RPMs which are easy to build and install.

Right now we both lost a bit touch with the effort, but are as you read this trying to regain lost time.

Riccardo