Re: Google Summer of Code 2010

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2010
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 21:13:59 +0000

On 2 Mar 2010, at 21:03, Fred Kiefer wrote:

> That was quite an interesting discussion. I asked whether we should
> participate in GSoC this year in any form and didn't get any reply apart
> from Yavor's (Who repeated my own proposal).

I forwarded your post to the Étoilé list, but didn't get any replies.  I think
Eric and Niels would both be good candidates if they are students at the time,
and I'd be happy to mentor someone.  We will probably put in an Étoilé proposal
again even if GNUstep doesn't, but a joint proposal might work better, maybe
with GSWeb / OGo?

If GNUstep can get places as part of the GNU umbrella, that would be great too.

David

-- Sent from my Apple II