Re: Google Summer of Code 2010

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2010
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:14:48 +0100

Le 4 mars 2010 à 03:24, Gregory Casamento a écrit :

I think that's a good plan.

I'm late in the discussion, but that sounds good.
You can count me as a mentor too.

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 5:49 PM, David Chisnall <address@hidden> wrote:
On 3 Mar 2010, at 19:57, Fred Kiefer wrote:

What we need to decide soon is whether we try a GNUstep/Etoile project or go for the bigger GNU one. Chances are higher that the later will get
accepted, but there it might turn out harder to get a GNUstep/Etoile
project through. Still after last years rejection I would propose the
shared GNU application.

Is there a reason that we can't do both? Submit an application for the GNUstep ecosystem, and if it isn't accepted but the GNU project's application is then join in with that?

Cheers,
Quentin.