Re: Foundation based on CoreFoundationLite

From: Stuart Crook
Subject: Re: Foundation based on CoreFoundationLite
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:26:50 +0000

Hi.

PureFoundation is mostly my fault. It was intended to provide a
binary-compatible Foundation implementation for the PureDarwin project (and
succeeded in as far as it could run those bits of Darwin, such as dscl and
arch(!), which were written in Objective-C). Unfortunately, it hasn't seen any
further development in the last year or so.

Bit if you (the OP) just want C access to CoreFoundation, the OpenCFLite
project is current and has working and patched versions available for Windows
and Linux.

_sjc_