Re: is there a git or mercurial repository of GNUstep?

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: Re: is there a git or mercurial repository of GNUstep?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 06:31:25 -0700

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:27 AM, Tim Schmielau
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes. I just wanted to avoid the load this places on the gna server in case
> anybody else has already done this.
> Plus, if there were a public clone already, I'd like to make sure I share the
> common history with it. Would want to avoid the situation where there are
> several public GNUstep trees around, all subtly different. And given the size
> and nonstandard organization of the GNUstep repositories, a clone isn't a
> completely trivial operation.

I have a multiple-syncs-a-day git repository of several of the GNUstep
projects.  I can add more if you want, but here is what I have now.
The nice thing about what I have is that Jeff Teunissen took the time
to do all of the mappings of svn names to git names (full name +
email) and I've been keeping it up to date.

http://gitweb.aeruder.net/?p=gnustep-back.git;a=summary
http://gitweb.aeruder.net/?p=gnustep-base.git;a=summary
http://gitweb.aeruder.net/?p=gnustep-gdl2.git;a=summary
http://gitweb.aeruder.net/?p=gnustep-gorm.git;a=summary
http://gitweb.aeruder.net/?p=gnustep-gui.git;a=summary
http://gitweb.aeruder.net/?p=gnustep-make.git;a=summary

If there's something else specific you want me to add, let me know!

- Andy

--
Andrew Ruder <address@hidden>
http://www.aeruder.net