Re: [Patched] What to add to GNUmakefile to compile with a .pch file tha

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: [Patched] What to add to GNUmakefile to compile with a .pch file that came from Xcode project?
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:51:39 +0100

Thanks Chris

excellent contribution - we definitely want to support the .pch extension for precompiled headers! :-)

I have applied to trunk a slight different patch (in attach for your interest) which is simpler and supports any possible extension for precompiled headers. In practice, I simply removed the hardcoded '.h' from the variables and rules. :-)

I briefly tested it with precompiled headers on Apple both with a .h and .pch extension, and it works for me. Can you confirm that it works for you as well ? (you can try it out from subversion trunk ... will soon be released as part of gnustep-make 2.4.0)

Thanks