Re: make gsweb

From: Elim Qiu
Subject: Re: make gsweb
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:17:32 -0600

Hi I updated my anonymous svn checkout of modules and tried to build
things in order to run WO apps with gsweb. I have trouble setup my
developer access to the source, Don't know how close my source with
the current trunk.

Here is some updated testing
results. I'm not sure the cause of the fail/warning, maybe that are all
came from my system setting underneath gnustep packages.

Please give me some comments and suggestions. Thanks for your help.

*** BASE ***
address@hidden:~/Projects/Gnu/modules/tests/testsuite$ runtests.sh base
--- Running tests in base ---

    261 COMPLETED
      1 DASHED
   5308 PASS

*** GUI ***

address@hidden:~/Projects/Gnu/modules/tests/testsuite$ runtests.sh gui
--- Running tests in gui ---
This is gnustep-make 2.4.0. Type 'gmake print-gnustep-make-help' for
help.
gmake: Nothing to be done for `all'.

gui/NSSavePanel/setDelegate_reload.m:
FAIL: browser contains all files after resetting delegate

     15 COMPLETED
      1 FAIL
    697 PASS

*** GDL2 ***

address@hidden:~/Projects/Gnu/modules/tests/testsuite$ runtests.sh gdl2
--- Running tests in gdl2 ---
This is gnustep-make 2.4.0. Type 'gmake print-gnustep-make-help' for
help.
gmake[1]: Nothing to be done for `internal-master-test-tool-all'.

gdl2/Bug8993/test00.m:
UNRESOLVED: Bug8993 preperation
FAIL: gdl2/Bug8993/test00.m

gdl2/EOAdaptor/EOAdaptorEncoding.m:
FAIL: -[EOAdaptor databaseEncoding]

gdl2/EOAdaptor/EOAdaptorTypes00.m:
UNRESOLVED: EOAdaptor: PostgreSQL

gdl2/EOAdaptor/test00.m:
FAIL: -[EOAdaptor assertConnectionDictionaryIsValid]
FAIL: -[EOAdatorChannel openChannel]
FAIL: -[EOAdaptor hasOpenChannels] open
FAIL: -[EOAdatorChannel closeChannel]
UNRESOLVED: EOAdaptor: PostgreSQL
UNRESOLVED: EOAdaptor/test00.m

gdl2/EODataSource/test00.m:
UNRESOLVED: EODataSource/test00.m

gdl2/EOEditingContext/EOEditingContext01.m:
UNRESOLVED: EOEditingContext/EOEditingContext01.m

gdl2/EOEditingContext/EOEditingContext02.m:
UNRESOLVED: EOEditingContext/EOEditingContext02.m

gdl2/EOEditingContext/EOEditingContext03.m:
UNRESOLVED: EOEditingContext/EOEditingContext03.m

gdl2/EOEditingContext/TemporaryGlobalID.m:
FAIL: gdl2/EOEditingContext/TemporaryGlobalID.m

gdl2/EOFault/EOFault01.m:
UNRESOLVED: EOFault/EOFault01.m

gdl2/EOFault/EOFault0.m:
FAIL: -conformsToProtocol is transparent but doesn't fire

gdl2/EOKeyValueCoding/EOKeyValueCoding00.m:
FAIL: -[NSObject(EOKeyValueCoding) takeValue:forKey:/valueForKey:](iv)
FAIL: -[NSArray(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKey: @"@count"]
FAIL: -[NSArray(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKey: @"@count.intValue"]
FAIL: -[NSArray(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKey: @"@sum.intValue"]
FAIL: -[NSArray(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKey: @"@avg.intValue"]
FAIL: -[NSArray(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKey: @"@min.intValue"]
FAIL: -[NSArray(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKey: @"@max.intValue"]
FAIL: -[NSArray(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKey:
@"@standardDeviation.decimalValue"]
FAIL: -[NSArray(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKey: @"@filteredArray.10"]
FAIL: -[NSDictionary(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKey:@"allValues"]
FAIL: -[NSDictionary(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKey:@"allKeys"]
FAIL: -[NSDictionary(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKey:@"count"]

gdl2/EOKeyValueCoding/EOKeyValueCoding01.m:
FAIL: eo valueForKeyPath: @"address@hidden"
FAIL: dict valueForKeyPath: @"address@hidden"

gdl2/EOKeyValueCoding/EOKeyValueCoding02.m:
FAIL: -[NSArray(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKeyPath:
@"address@hidden@avg.value"]
FAIL: -[NSArray(EOKeyValueCoding) valueForKeyPath:
@"address@hidden@standardDeviation.value"]

gdl2/EOModel/ModelEditing.m:
FAIL: gdl2/EOModel/ModelEditing.m

gdl2/EOModel/ObjectDeallocation.m:
FAIL: Entity will deallocate 1
FAIL: Entity will deallocate 2
FAIL: attribute unretained pointers
FAIL: relationship unretained pointers 1
FAIL: relationship unretained pointers 3
FAIL: Entity will deallocate 3

gdl2/EOModel/test02.m:
FAIL: -[EOModel writeToFile:]test02.m

gdl2/EOModel/test03.m:
FAIL: -[EOModel initWithConentsOfFile:] test03.m
FAIL: -[EOModel writeToFile:]test03.m

gdl2/EOModel/test04.m:
FAIL: Entity -setName: renaming an entity and back again
FAIL: gdl2/EOModel/test04.m

gdl2/EOQualifier/EOKeyValueQualifier01.m:
UNRESOLVED: EOQualifier/EOKeyValueQualifier00.m

gdl2/EORelationship/ToManyKeyPropagation.m:
UNRESOLVED: EORelationship/ToManyKeyPropagation.m

gdl2/EOSharedEditingContext/EOSharedEditingContext01.m:
UNRESOLVED: EOSharedEditingContext/EOSharedEditingContext01.m

     47 COMPLETED
     36 FAIL
    990 PASS
     12 UNRESOLVED