Re: Please help: My build of gnustep from modules

From: Elim Qiu
Subject: Re: Please help: My build of gnustep from modules
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:28:32 -0600

Hi David Ayers,
Thanks for the info. I now understand there are many big changes going
on within gnustep from the foundation and up.

I got lots help from Dave Wetzel about gdl2+gsweb. I think his work is
very important and very challenging.

It makes sense not stick to WO45 and adapt current trend. I see a chance
to improve WO45 now.

Elim