Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:42:12 +0200

Le 8 juin 2010 à 18:00, Doug Simons a écrit :

Quentin,

I don't know if this will help you or not, but we install everything in core in the SYSTEM domain, which requires these steps:

cd base
./configure --with-installation-domain=SYSTEM
make GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN=SYSTEM install

cd ../gui
make GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN=SYSTEM install

cd ../back
make GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN=SYSTEM install

The ./configure step is only needed in base. If you have previously installed things, you may need to do a 'make GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN=SYSTEM distclean' in each directory first.

Thanks a lot, this proved to be helpful. I now have several applications that run fine such as Gorm and SystemPreferences :-)
I can now tackle the drawing issue for real.

Cheers,
Quentin.