Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:54:26 +0200

Le 7 juin 2010 à 18:39, Doug Simons a écrit :

Thanks Quentin, we appreciate it!

For the sake of tracking this issue, I've opened bug #30069 in the bug system.

ok. For now, I'm still trying to get GNUstep core & Gorm from svn trunk properly installed on top of a GNUstep install with the Windows installers from this page: http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html I initially tried an install from scratch with the README.MinGW doc, but I had various issues and had to give up on the fact GCC was unable to find the libobjc headers when everything was set up.

On my new install, when compiling the core libs, GNUstep Base and Gui headers appear to be installed incorrectly. e.g. GNUstep/Local/Headers/ Foundation once installed contains no headers and GNUstep/Local/ Library/Headers/AppKit contains the headers that should be the GNUstepGUI directory (quite weird). As a result of this, GSXibLoading.h is currently not found when I try to compile Gorm.

SystemPreferences from svn trunk once compiled and installed is also unable to find libPreferencePanes-1.dll each time a .prefPane is loaded (I get a warning dialog and an empty SystemPreferences window once the app launch is done).

If you have suggestions to solve these problems, I'm interested :-)

Cheers,
Quentin.