Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Testing for drawing fixes r30523
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 22:39:16 +0200

Am 11.06.2010 um 19:51 schrieb Riccardo Mottola:

Hi,
Can I use the updated GDI API introduced with Windows 2000? I doubt anyone is currently interested in deploying Windows applications on older Windows versions, but let me know… I'm interested in using SetWorldTransform() and
similar to support stuff like rotation.

Doug, if you are stuck because of the issues I introduced, feel free to roll
back my changes (r30523 and 30524)…

Yes, Windows2000 is fine. I use it regularly with GNUstep. W2K is itself quite old but still widespread.

Mhh, must be something below 1% worldwide as you can see here:

http://gs.statcounter.com/#os-ww-monthly-200906-201006
http://gs.statcounter.com/#os-ww-monthly-200906-201006-bar

The only continent where Windows 2000 has still a noteworthy userbase seems to be Asia:

http://gs.statcounter.com/#os-as-monthly-200906-201006
http://gs.statcounter.com/#os-as-monthly-200906-201006-bar

cheers,

        Lars